Friday 6 April 2012

Virgin Blogger

Well here goes for an attempt @ a blog.

Hello my name is Claire aka dimply, i have a wonderful hubby named Ian, a gawjus dog called pip (biscuit to some lol) and 3 snakes, jack, daxter an danyl.

I am an novice crafter, I make hand made cards, which i have been doing now for about 1 1/2 years and am slowly getting better.  I started crafting by making bead jewellery but found it not as challenging as it was when i started, so i moved onto card making.

Since i have started card making i have found that i have made loads of wonderful new friends.  I have recently been gong to a brilliant craft shop in my local area called Suzicrafts Craft, they are a wonderful bunch of people that you could ever meet, as soon as you walk into the shop you are greeted with a friendly smile and asked if you would like a hot drink, they also hold classes on card making and have coffee morning every other Thursday.

Well that's all i can think of for my first blog so i will say bye for now, and hope to have many more post :~D

2 comments:

  1. brilliant another blog is born!!!love it dimps im following you !!please follow mine xxxx

    ReplyDelete